Advertisement

Omg $2.50 wall paint!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŒˆ| How to redecorate your home on a budget

Omg $2.50 wall paint!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŒˆ| How to redecorate your home on a budget Have you ever wanted to paint the walls in your home but don't want to pay a ton for paint? Well that’s always the case for me! I love home decor and I love to constantly change my home. One of the easiest ways to give a room a makeover is by painting accent walls. Accent walls give your room a brand new look with minimal effort. I was so happy to venture into Walmart and discover that they offer their colorplace paint brand in pint size for only $2.50. The paint includes primer as well and a lifetime warranty. I love their wide variety of color choices as well. So if you are wanting to paint an accent wall definitely go to Walmart! The color on the wall behind me is called Approaching Storm

๐Ÿ’•Click here to see how I decorated my daughter's room so far:
๐Ÿ’•Click here to see how I decorated my bathroom for my birthday
๐Ÿ’•Click here to see how I decorated my bathroom in a pink Paris theme:
๐Ÿ’•Click here to see my first ever living room tour:
๐Ÿ’•Click here to see my botanical summer living room tour:
๐Ÿ’•Click here to see my pink glam living room tour:

๐Ÿ˜˜ LET'S BE FRIENDS:
IG:
@mizfashionablylate
SNAPCHAT:
divadecor

Don't pay for expensive credit repair services! Affordably fix your credit now with these amazing credit secret books:

๐Ÿ’•Shop my amazon affiliate store for the products I personally reviewed and love!



✉️๐Ÿ’•CONTACT ME (business inquiries, collaborations, sponsorships and more) :
mizfashionablylate@gmail.com

๐Ÿ’•Loving my video quality? I'm filming with Canon EOS M50:

๐Ÿ’•Need one on one help with your e-commerce Shopify business? Schedule a consultation with me today!


Make sure you hit that Subscribe button to stay connected with me, leave a comment below, Share and thumbs up for more new videos every week! Thanks for watching! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

#inexpensivepaint #affordablewallpaint #howtopaintaccentwall #walldecor #homedecoronabudget #homegoodsfinds #budgethomedecor #diy #handmade #homestagingideas #decorating #homestaging #bedroomideas #luxuryhomedecor #bohemianbedroomkids #homedesign #funkidsbedroom #homesweethome #interiordecor #fall #kidsbedroom #homegoodsbookends #burlingtonstyle #glamdecor #animalprint #zgallerie #GIRLY #GLAM #Marshalls #decor #finds #shoppingchannel #homegoodsdecorating #crystaldecor #mirroredfurniture #christmasdecor #holidaydecor #dreamhome #dreamroomtour #roomtour #blushpinkroom #roomideas #fallhomedecor #FALL2019 #2019homedecor

Home decor on a budget,affordable decor ideas,how to paint accent wall,Best paint for kids room,how to paint furniture,Inexpensive wall paint,how to decide accent wall color,colorplace paint and primer,dark wall bedroom,Navy walls,Dark bedroom walls,How to choose wall color,color place ultra interior paint and primer,walmart color place paint reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments