Advertisement

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ANNOUNCES COMEBACK (New Shows + New Music?!)

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ANNOUNCES COMEBACK (New Shows + New Music?!) My Chemical Romance announces their highly anticipated (and rumored) comeback.

#mychemicalromance

If you're new, Subscribe! →
Subscribe to our second channel, Country Cast →

The intro song is from my band, One More Slice:

Want to stand out in the comments? Get special badges next to your name and exclusive emojis. Hit the join button on our videos or follow the link and cancel anytime →

Follow Rock Feed:
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

my chemical romance,gerard way,mikey way,frank iero,my chem,welcome to the black parade,the black parade,my chemical romance reunion,my chemical romance live,three cheers for sweet revenge,black parade,im not okay,my chemical romance (musical group),gerard way interview,gerard way joe rogan,gerard way 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments