Advertisement

My 5 Morning Habits for Weight Loss in Hindi | GunjanShouts

My 5 Morning Habits for Weight Loss in Hindi | GunjanShouts To get diet plans, please message me on Instagram:
(Whatsapp has stopped working due to some technical reasons)

This morning routine helped me to lose 20 Kg in 3 months. I followed these simple yet miracle morning habits to transform from fat to fit. Hope these 5 daily habits will help you in your weight loss journey.

First thing is to measure your weight everyday so that you can keep a close watch on this. Second, is to drink warm water with lemon or apple cider vinegar in the morning. Third is to do something for your fitness, you can follow workout routine in gym, yoga for weight loss or running for weight loss.
Forth, is to pre-plan your meals and eat healthy throughout the day. Last habit is to get ready and wear well fitted clothes which make you look slim and also prevent weight gain. Watch the video to know how?

You can get a diet plan from me, me and my expert dietitians will create a custom diet plan and workout plan according to your lifestyle, food habits and fitness goals. This is a paid program and if you are interested to enroll, you can send a message of my Instagram :

GunjanShouts

Post a Comment

0 Comments