Advertisement

Minecraft | The Hive - SkyGiants #8 - Obvious Hacker is Obvious

Minecraft | The Hive - SkyGiants #8 - Obvious Hacker is Obvious Well, there's a first for everyone. I take on SkyGiants once again only to see some really obvious hacking going on from a member of an opposing team in the form of flying, caught all on camera by myself.

Immediately after this was recorded, I took measures on the official website and had the hacker reported and out of the server. This explains why this video is shorter than my other voiced SkyGiants sessions, as only one game was played and justice needed to be immediately enforced. I do not condone this in any way, shape, or form. I was just lucky to have the camera out when it occurred.

Thanks for watching! Subscribe for more!!

eclipsefourteen,eclipse14,eclipse,14,fourteen,minecraft,the hive,the,hive,skygiants,sky,giants,sky giants,mini,skygiants mini,hack,hacker,hacking,fly,flight,flying,noob,rage,caught on camera,caught,on,camera,rekt,pro,epic,win,fail,obvious,

Post a Comment

0 Comments