Advertisement

I MADE A BEAT USING ONLY ONE NOTE! *and it's fire*

I MADE A BEAT USING ONLY ONE NOTE! *and it's fire* Picked a note at random and made a beat using ONLY THAT NOTE! fire or trash?

► Get the exact sounds I use in my videos on

► FREE MELODY PACK:

► Subscribe -
► Find my beats here -
► My email - edtalentimusic@gmail.com
► My Instagram -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGNORE THIS

#onenote #beat #challenge

Made with Ableton Live 10

I MADE A BEAT USING ONLY ONE NOTE! *but it's fire* || making a beat in Ableton Live 10

ed talenti,edtalenti,ableton live,ableton tutorial,ableton live tutorial,ableton live 10,ableton live 10 tutorial,one note song,one note beat,fl studio tutorial,fl studio,beat challenge,making a beat,producer vlog,music producer vlog,music producer,how to make a trap beat,andrew huang,kyle beats,simon servida,servida music,beat making,logic pro x,logic pro x tutorial,producing music,how to make music,fire,ableton,sick,one note

ed talenti,edtalenti,ableton live,ableton tutorial,ableton live tutorial,ableton live 10,ableton live 10 tutorial,one note song,one note beat,fl studio tutorial,fl studio,beat challenge,making a beat,producer vlog,music producer vlog,music producer,how to make a trap beat,andrew huang,kyle beats,simon servida,servida music,beat making,logic pro x,logic pro x tutorial,producing music,how to make music,fire,ableton,sick,one note,

Post a Comment

0 Comments