Advertisement

I died and spectated someone who CAN'T BUILD but has the BEST AIM ever!

I died and spectated someone who CAN'T BUILD but has the BEST AIM ever! I died and spectated someone who COULDN'T BUILD but had the BEST AIM ever!

🔥 Instagram:
🔥 Twitter:
🔥 Twitch:

So today I ended up playing solos on fortnite battle royale and spectating some of the worst players in fortnite chapter 2! I died and spectated some who can't build but has the best aim ever on fortnite! Hope you guys enjoy!

Fortnite,Family Friendly,Fortnite Family Friendly,Nicks,Family,Friendly,fortnite best aim,best aim in fortnite,fortnite building,fortnite can't build,can't build,can't build fortnite,fortnite aim,aim,best aim,fortnite spectated,fortnite spectating,fortnite spectate,spectate fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite gameplay,fortnite funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments