Advertisement

I Am Valuable (In Fact You Are Priceless) - Energetic Activation|Frequency Healing

I Am Valuable (In Fact You Are Priceless) - Energetic Activation|Frequency Healing In this recording I assist you to start to really feel, accept and embrace your true value.

Meditative/Spa/Relaxation Version
Additional Orchestral Version available. See links below.

I see so many dear ones not giving themselves the value they deserve, staying small and not believing that they deserve to be treated as the amazing being that they are.

Your true value has nothing to do with what you do, with your skin color, gender, how much money you have and all those categories humanity uses to assess someone's 'value'.

You are priceless, just for the fact of being here on this planet and for being you and walking your walk.

We are all equal, no matter if we clean toilets, work as a cashier or are the boss of a big company. This is what you do, but not who you are. By bringing your heart and your whole being into what you do, you are assisting others in a big way, just by being yourself and the love that you are.

In this recording I remove all dissonant frequencies, energies and beliefs related to claiming and embodying your true value. At the same time bringing in energies and frequencies that assist you in this process.

Listen to it as often as you feel called to it. There is no right or wrong way to do it.

YouTube has determined that my channel is not eligible for monetization any more. That means I can not earn any money from the content I put up on YouTube through YouTube.

If you find my work beneficial, you can support me as independent creator by making a
purchase or joining my Patreon community.

This enables me to continue creating new content for this channel for the benefit of
all. Thank you :)))

*** Get the download of the full version plus extended MP3 and orchestral version:

*** Support Me by becoming a member of my Patreon community and get access to the full version, exclusive content and perks:

*** Unlimited Ad Free Streaming of ALL of my Frequency and Healing videos to date:

*** Store:

*** Make a one time contribution:

Remember to drink plenty of pure water.

This is not a substitute medical advice. Please always consult with a qualified healthcare professional.

Best experienced with headphones (not a requirement)

Please do not use these recordings if you are:

- Operating any machinery, driving or doing anything else that requires your full attention

Thank you for being here and being you.

Love you all,
Elke

© ELKE NEHER Copyright 2019 All rights reserved.

Healing

Post a Comment

0 Comments