Advertisement

How to edit dark and moody photographs

How to edit dark and moody photographs Following on from my "how to shoot dark and moosy photographs" in this video, I go over how I edit dark and moody low key photographs. In this food photograph I go over the process that I use in adobe lightroom.


In my bag I have;

Canon 90mm TS-E lens

Canon 45mm TS-E Lens

Carl Zeiss 100mm Makro Plannar Milvus f/2

Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4

Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4

Canon 5DS.
If you want to join our community, I have a facebook group as well as an instagram page group as well as an instagram page

how to edit,adobe lightroom,how to edit food,how to edit food photographs,dark and moody photograph,moody photography,how to edit dark and moody food photographs,lightroom cc,how to make dark images,how to edit dark photographs,how to edit lightroom,scott choucino,fstoppers,tin house studios,food photographer,food photography,lightroom tips,tutorial,how to fix dark photographs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments