Advertisement

Hero Splendor Modified to Long Ride | BSB VLOGS

Hero Splendor Modified to Long Ride | BSB VLOGS

Hey there, I am Bullet Singh & I live in Boisar, MH. I upload daily Vlogs related to bikes, modification, travelling and much more.

When not making YouTube videos I work as a Photographer & Video Editor.

I have been shooting and editing videos for many years. I love riding and experiencing new places and sharing that experience with other people.

If you have any suggestions you can get in touch with me on BulletSinghBoisar@gmail.com

Sony HXR-NX5R NXCAM Professional -

Camera Used -

Tripod Used -

Go Pro Used -

Memory Card camera -

Carry Bag -

vloggin camera mic -

Bluetooth Headphones with Mic -

Mivi Roam Speaker -

ZAAP (Bluetooth Waterproof Headphon -

Canon EF-S 10-18MM f/4.5-5.6 is STM Zoom Lens -

Active on Instagram-
other social media account!
Facebook ►
Twitter ►

splendor modified,splendor modified 2019,splendor modified 2019 black,splendor modified simple,splendor modified light,splendor modified to long ride,bike modified for long ride,hero splendor b,

Post a Comment

0 Comments