Advertisement

HE CAME TO GIVE ME LIFE AND LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY!

HE CAME TO GIVE ME LIFE AND LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY! Welcome to Grasping Abundant Life,

A channel founded by the one and only God almighty. A creator that's so loving that he happen to be so graceful to gift me with. Never had I would ever fathom that I would be the recipient of beauty when I deserved ashes.

I pray that this channel would bless & connect you back to Jesus, but also enlighten you of the authentic RAW valleys and mountains of Grasping the Abundant Life!

John 10:10

Stay tuned, we have SOOO MUCH IN STORE!

Instagram:
@GraspingAbundantLife


Facebook:


SnapChat: @GraspingAbundantLife

CREDITS

Song: Montell Fish- 11:47PM

LOVE,GRASPING ABUNDANT LIFE,BEAM SQUAD,SUPER SIAH,HEATHER LINDSEY,TD JAKES,JUANITA BYNUM,CINDY TRIMM,JESUS CHRIST,RAPTURE,CRAFTY GENIUS,JOHN 3:16,JOHN 10:10,ROYAL FAMILY,FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT,GRACE,GOSPEL HYDRATION,BLESSED MUSIC,BLSSED MUSIC,LECRAE,WANDE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments