Advertisement

GOLD DIGGER PRANK ON JOEL’S TV IS FAKE ‼️

GOLD DIGGER PRANK ON JOEL’S TV IS FAKE ‼️ This video has all the receipts on how this prank was FAKE ! I feel disrespected because I was told my face wouldn’t be in the video , yet my face was shown. I only did the video because I thought it would be funny to act as a gold digger I’m a theatre Major just wanted to start trying out what I really want to do in life, & also because I wanted to start networking with other YouTubers .A gold digger is not my character at all . Anyone who knows me knows that not my character and can tell you I’m not easily impressed neither do I care about materialistic things. What Joel did was really unprofessional and definitely not the way to go about business. Thank you guys for watching & tune into my channel ❤️ #joeltv #goldiggerprank #unprofessional #like #comment #subscribe

MINI FASHION NOVA TRY ON HAUL | ELDRISEMELY

Get to know me : My first ever Q&A / Introduction video !


Who is EldrisEmely? Q & A pt 2

Instagram & Twitter : @EldrisEmely
Snapchat: @Eldris28

‼️

Post a Comment

0 Comments