Advertisement

FIXING MISSGUIDED OUTFITS! *TRANSFORMATION* (DIY Missguided clothes)

FIXING MISSGUIDED OUTFITS! *TRANSFORMATION* (DIY Missguided clothes) IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER DIY!!! Not too long ago I made an order on Missguided & some of the clothes that arrived weren't as cute as I thought, but sadly I ran out of time to return these items! So I thought instead of letting these items go to waste, I would attempt to transform them into gorgeous outfits!

VLOG CHANNEL -

SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram -
Pinterest -
Twitter -

This video is NOT sponsored. I purchased everything in the video with my own money and all opinions are my own!

Thank you so much for watching!

I love youuu

xoxo
Annalise

Annalise,Wood,Annalise Wood,DIY,Do it yourself,Annalise Wood DIY,Missguided,Missguided DIY,Fixing Missguided outfits,Missguided haul,Missguided high heel haul,Missguided transformation,Fixing Missguided clothes,Fixing Wish clothes,Upcycling old clothes,Thrift Flip,Clothing hacks,Upcycling clothes,Wish DIY,Making cheap clothes look expensive,Missguided clothes makeover,A very glam Missguided haul,Missguided try on haul 2019,Honest Missguided haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments