Advertisement

DIY Van Build Vlog Part 4 | Flooring and Upholstery

DIY Van Build Vlog Part 4 | Flooring and Upholstery Welcome back for part 4 for my DIY van conversion. This is a long one with a lot of info! I tackle the flooring and the upholstery. I didn’t show the finished product of my couch cushions so comment below if you want to see that.


Song: SKANDR - Wanderlust (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:


Instagram:


Facebook:


Website:


If you would like to send me money for gas or Shasta’s treats my Venmo is @Jessie-Elizabeth-6

van,vanlife,van life,van build,van conversion,diy van build,solo female vanlife,Dodge,99 dodge,1999 dodge ram,1999 dodge ram van,upholstery,van flooring,van upholstery,life proof flooring,

Post a Comment

0 Comments