Advertisement

CLEAN AND DECORATE WITH ME FOR CHRISTMAS PART 3! | BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS 2019

CLEAN AND DECORATE WITH ME FOR CHRISTMAS PART 3! | BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS 2019 In today's video I will be cleaning and decorating our bedroom, guest bedroom, and both bathrooms for Christmas! Check the links below, and make sure you subscribe if you haven't already! Thanks for watching!

Red plaid comforter:
Christmas tree:
Tree skirt:
Snowflake duvet comforter:

If I missed anything let me know in the comments down below, i'll happily find a link for you!


BACKGROUND TO MY CHANNEL:
I'm a stay at home mom of one who lives in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, living out my dream of raising my daughter one in one with the love and support from my fiancee. I am inspired to make content to flex my creative muscle, to share my life with my distant family, and to document my beautiful daughter growing up and becoming her own person. On my channel you'll find mommy videos, lifestyle videos, shopping hauls, cleaning and organization, home decor, holiday decorations, Halloween decorating, DIY's, and party planning videos, Christmas crafts, decoration, and cooking videos, all kinds of DIY videos, craft videos, and a couple of style, beauty, and try on videos thrown in! Thank you for subscribing!

A BIT ABOUT ME:
Born and raised in a small town in Northwest Ohio, I lived in the same house my whole life and graduated from the local school there. Afterwards I moved to Southern Ohio to pursue steady work and the ability to further my education. While there I started working in real estate sales, selling apartments and condos and I absolutely loved it. When my fiancee and I learned that I was pregnant with my daughter, Charlotte, we moved to North Carolina, figuring it was "now or never". I worked sales for a short while before transitioning into a childcare and early childhood development role. While helping other children grow, I realized that I wanted to play a larger role in my daughter's early education. That is when I decided to make the jump to being a #stayathomemom, and it's been an incredible opportunity! I love being there for my daughter, helping her learn and grow and embrace this crazy world. I love decorating our home, putting in work at the gym, cooking, cleaning, designing, creating art and media, and making this house a home. My greatest passion in life is my family and making sure that I do everything I can to raise a good human and live this crazy life with her, my fiancee, and our two cats!

Follow me on Instagram! @TheLauraWitte
Tweet at me! @TheLauraWitte

Email for collaborations + business inquiries:
TheLauraWitteOfficial@gmail.com

clean with me,clean and decorate with me,clean with me bedroom,clean my bedroom with me,decorate with me,christmas decor,Laura Witte,clean and decorate with me for Christmas,decorate my room with me,clean my house with me,cleaning motivation,christmas,christmas decor haul,christmas decor 2019,clean my bathroom with me,decorate with me for Christmas 2019,decorate my guest bedroom with me,christmas decor ideas,clean with me 2019,extreme cleaning motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments