Advertisement

Box Sliding Down An Inclined Plane Then To A Stop

Box Sliding Down An Inclined Plane Then To A Stop In this AP Physics 1 Problem A box (or another object) slides down an inclined plane at a constant speed. It then enters a horizontal patch of an identical surface and slides to a stop.

In this video, I will show you how to solve for how far the box traveled when it came to a stop as well as how long it took for the book to come to a stop.

For Private ONLINE Tutoring Contact me at: FinnPhysicsTutor@gmail.com

If there is a topic or question you want me to do, leave them in the comments below or email me and I will get it up for you ASAP
#physicstutor #mathtutor

physics,physics tutor,online physics tutor,AP Physics 1,inclined plane,penguin inclined plane question,physics a box slides to a stop,ap physics 1 inclined plane question,a penguin slide down an incline at a speed of 1.4 m/s,inclined plane constant speed,inclined plane ap physics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments