Advertisement

Become Extraordinarily Disciplined | Affirmations for Self-Discipline

Become Extraordinarily Disciplined | Affirmations for Self-Discipline A lot of people struggle with self-discipline. We know what needs to be done, but sometimes it's just too easy to fall back to our old habits and old thinking patterns. By using the power of auto-suggestion, we can convince our subconscious mind to accept the suggestion that we are focused, disciplined and goal-oriented. Charge yourself with this hour-long affirmation video and execute on your plans while you're at it! CRUSH your Outrageous Goals and believe in yourself.

SS

Affirmations:

I am extraordinarily disciplined.
I am an extraordinarily disciplined person.
I am extremely focused on my goals.
I am extremely focused on my success.
My focus on my goals makes me extremely successful.
My focus on my success makes me extraordinarily effective.
Every day, I become more and more disciplined.
Every day, I become more and more focused.
Every day, I become exponentially disciplined.
Every day, I become exponentially focused.
My amazing discipline brings me massive success in life.
My amazing discipline brings me rapid success in life.
My amazing discipline brings me amazing success in life.
My extraordinary discipline helps me to conquer all my obstacles.
My extraordinary discipline helps me to achieve all my outrageous goals.
My extraordinary discipline brings me immense wealth.
My extraordinary discipline brings to me extraordinary riches.
I am incredibly focused at what I do.
I am incredibly focused on success.
I am incredibly focused on winning.
I am incredibly focused on becoming the best in the world at what I do.
People are amazed by my amazing self-discipline.
My friends are amazed by my self-discipline.
I know that I can achieve anything I want with my legendary self-discipline.
I am disciplined in an extremely effective way.
I am disciplined in an extremely productive way.
I am disciplined in an extremely intelligent way.
My amazing discipline brings me massive clarity in life.
I am a master of self-discipline.
I am convinced that my self-discipline is my decisive winning edge.

Transform Thyself™ ★

Require personalized assistance?

✯ Book Your FREE Clarity Call HERE:


I help Thinkers transform their lives for success
by studying and harnessing the power of the Mind
to achieve exponential results.

★ Join the Tribe ★


★ Everything you need ★


Questions? Write to me:

★ Telegram: @seansena
★ Email: team@seansena.com

#Affirmations #SelfDiscipline #SeanSena

★ ☆ ★ Stay Connected! ★ ☆ ★

Transform Thyself™ ★
The Thinkr™ Community★
Facebook ★
LinkedIn ★
Instagram ★
Podcast ★
Quora ★

Affirmations for Self-Discipline, by Sean Sena.

#MindAdvancement #PersonalTransformation #NewThought #SubconsciousMind
#SeanSena #TheMaestroThinker #Thinkr #SelfActualization
#Success #PersonalDevelopment #SelfMastery #SelfImprovement
#LawOfAttraction #ThinkAndGrowRich #BeliefSystems
#Spirituality #Meditation #Wealth #Focus
#Entrepreneurship #Leadership #Business #Mindset #Discipline

Affirmations for Self-Discipline by Sean Sena


affirmations,affirmation,auto suggestion,new thought,sean sena,discipline,self discipline,take action,execute,take consistent action,subconscious mind,personal transformation,personal mastery,self help,self improvement,self education,self confidence,meditation,spirituality,law of attraction,napoleon hill,self belief,believe in yourself,master key system,mindset,belief change,lifestyle design,ultimate mind advancement,mental training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments