Advertisement

Amount of Cardio and Glute Training 5 days out from IFBB Bikini Competition. Iowa Pro 2019

Amount of Cardio and Glute Training 5 days out from IFBB Bikini Competition. Iowa Pro 2019 Hello friends, here is another installment of Stephanie (The Ab Chick) crazy life. Currently 5 days out from a show and I show you guys exactly what type of workouts for glutes and the amount of cardio that I do during my peak week. I also go in depth on when I workout and what I do in between my busy life. Yes, I go and train at 9pm because I wanted to train with Gina hahah.

As always, thank you guys for following along and please make sure to like and subscribe for more. It means the world to me. If you don't know who I am, don't worry, check out my IG @TheAbChick for more information.

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------------------
Special apperance:
Joey boooo @ProjectJoey
Froyo @FroyoTheDane
Pj Braun @PjBraunFitness
Gina @gina_sardina



----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------------------
Follow my other accounts:
Instagram: @TheAbChick
TikTok; @theabchick

---------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---------------------------------
MERCH!


For meal plans & Nutrition Plans
OR
Competition Coaching
Checkout my website:


Business Inquires: coaching@theabchick.com

---------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------------------
Sponsors
SteelFitusa.com
10% off Discount code: abchick
Blackstone Labs
20% off Discount Code: theabchick

glute workout,peak week,iowa pro,ifbb pro league,bodybuilder,day in a life,bikini competitor,5 days out from bikini competition,what to eat on peak week,salt manipulation,the ab chick,stephanie sequeira,cardio routine,hiit cardio,stairmaster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments