Advertisement

A very dark Sonic Generations mod...

A very dark Sonic Generations mod... This video shows off the Sonic.EXE Mod Chapter 1 Mod by UltimateDarkman in Sonic Generations PC / Steam
#SonicGenerations #EXEChapter1 #SonicMods

➤ Download the mods here
-

Thumbnail made using the CodenameGamma Freecam
-

SUBSCRIBE to my channel :

Follow me on TWITTER :

Follow me on INSTAGRAM :

Business Enquiries : heyvivacity@gmail.com

✪ Check out my playlists ✪

✦ Sonic Mania
-
✦ Sonic Forces
-
✦ Sonic Generations
-
✦ Sonic Unleashed
-
✦ Sonic Fan Games
-
✦ Sonic Lost World
-
✦ Sonic Adventures DX
-
✦ Sonic Colors
-

I'm not affiliated with SEGA® or Sonic Team®. The copyrights of Sonic The Hedgehog and all associated characters, names, terms, art and music belong to SEGA®.

Do not steal this video.
#BlueVivacity

mod...

Post a Comment

0 Comments