Advertisement

Stuff I Liked This Summer

Stuff I Liked This Summer YouTube loves videos on hyper-specific topics, but I don't have one of those today. Instead, let's talk about a random assortment of cool things I've been watching, reading, and playing recently.
Subscribe to Mother's Basement for new anime videos every week:


Support me on Patreon:


Validate me!

Follow me on twitter:
Also on facebook:
And check out my Steam Curator page:
and the new Mother's Basement Subreddit:

In the depths of his Mother's Basement, Geoff Thew creates videos analyzing the storytelling techniques of anime and video games. He has been named the number one Worst YouTube Anime Reviewer by The Top Tens.

Mother's Basement,What's in an OP?,What's in a Scene?,Seis Manos,Netflix,Netflix Anime,dark crystal,age of resistance,legend of zelda link's awakening,switch,Grandia HD,Good Omens,Terry Pratchett,my favorite things,super eyepatch wolf,Inkle,Heaven's Vault,80 Days,Sorcery,Chainsaw Man,Shounen Jump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments