Advertisement

Restoration of Electric Motor - Electric Motor Restored - Will It Run?

Restoration of Electric Motor - Electric Motor Restored - Will It Run? I'm working on a compressor project and this is the motor that runs the compressor. I wanted to get it restored so when I finish the compressor I'll have the motor to run it.

This motor was in sad shape. It was full of dirt and spider webs. No spiders, thankfully. I hope you like this video. If so please subscribe. I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for watching, I hope you liked the video.
Please like and share this video with friends who also have an interest in restoration.
Also, subscribe and ring the bell so you dont miss out on any further videos.

#Restoration
#Electric Motor
#Antique Motor

Social Media Links
Instagram:
Facebook:

Support:
Become a Patreon Supporter:


Thanks again
Two Hands Restoration

electric motor,restoration,antique,vintage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments