Advertisement

Reason 11 | How To Arrange Your Drums | Reason Studios

Reason 11 | How To Arrange Your Drums | Reason Studios (NEW MIDI PACK ON THE WAY) LIKE and SUBSCRIBE 🙏🏽
MY BRAND NEW DRUM KIT IS UP TODAY ALL THE NEW DRUMS AND PERCUSSION
💰purchase SAMPLES/DRUM KITS
💰purchase BEATS
all my Youtube uploads are off top ideas showing you my process in Reason Studios
from creating chords and melodies to showing you how i process my drums and EQ my sounds all my production is original and created by me (Sefnitty)
you can follow me on instagram @sefnitty
and twitter @sef_nitty thanks and enjoy! #ReasonStudios #beats #Sefnitty

10-25-19,Reason 11,beat maker,producer,reason studios,how to make a beat,808,melodies,chords,piano chords,trap soul,samples,guitar samples,Halftime,Shaperbox2,MIDI PACK,pancake2,halftime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments