Advertisement

Insight into my world - it's time to create freedom lifestyle by online business 😎πŸ’ͺ

Insight into my world - it's time to create freedom lifestyle by online business 😎πŸ’ͺ HOW I'V STARTED...πŸ€” 🀨

Hi. I just want to start sharing with you some ideas about what to do in our lives to not waste it for working for someone else till retirement at our 65.
I'v just started, but everyone and everything starts somewhere, righ?
Let me introduce myself. I am 35 years old and I am from Poland, but I live in UK for 7 years, I came here for better work place (in Poland is hard to find good work) better life - that's what I'v thought... So I was working in warehouse 5 years and last 1.5 year as a delivery driver... And belive me.. This is not what I was dreaming about πŸ˜’ for my luck I have by my side my fiancΓ©e and she is a kind of woman that doesn't waste her time for hours of shopping or every weekend partying. She is a smart girl and she was trying to find some good opportunity to escape the working cage... Just as meπŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺ. So after looking for long time for something legit, she finally found something way different and amazing from the very start, I've been observing her for a one year every day looking at what she was doing and how it was working for her. I saw how she likes this more and more with every month being into this and I started believing that if this is the thing that changes her life so it can change my life too. I decide to join her business team and learn how to use social media to build my own business online. One of many reasons is that, nowadays, everything is going to work by Internet, even your fridge 🀣 so we need to enter this world to not wake up some day and realise that we stayed far far behind. And of course we love travelling! So it's the best idea to make our lives easier and better because if you can work everywhere using your laptop and phone you can work and travel at the same time πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

If you'd like to know more just hit like, subscribe and follow my channel..πŸ‘
You can also dm me on IG @damianj84

FB @damianj145


😎πŸ’ͺ

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Who the fu*k give you righ to use my private video on your blog?

    ReplyDelete