Advertisement

I Rejoiced When I heard Them Say || Dimapur Rengma Baptist Church || DRBC CSS

I Rejoiced When I heard Them Say || Dimapur Rengma Baptist Church || DRBC CSS Children of Sunday School of Dimapur Rengma Baptist Church visited Naga Christian Fellowship, Guwahati on 06th October, 2019.

#ncfguwahati #drbc #IRejoice

Lyrics:

I rejoiced when I heard them say:
""Let us go to the house of God.""
And now our feet are standing
in your gates, O Jerusalem!

Refrain:
Shalom, shalom,
the peace of God be here.
Shalom, shalom,
God's justice b ever near.

Like a temple of unity
is the city, Jerusalem.
It is there all tribes will gather,
all the tribes of the house of God. Refrain

It is faithful to Israel's law,
there to praise the name of God.
All the judgment seats of David
were set down in Jerusalem. Refrain

For the peace of all nations, pray:
for God's peace withing your homes.
May God's lasting peace surround us;
may it dwell in Jerusalem. Refrain

For the love of my friends and kin
I will bless you with sings of peace.
For the love of God's own people
I will labor and pray for you. Refrain

NCFG,Gospel,Worship,BeatusSpes,Naga,Guwahati,Church,DRBC,Dimapur Rengma Baptist Church,CSS,Sunday School,cbcnei,hymn,I rejoice,shalom,Nagaland,Dimapur Church,Guwahati Church,ncfguwahati,assam church,nagaland church,northeast,northeast india,sunday service,

Post a Comment

0 Comments