Advertisement

I Finished Colleen's Waitress Guitar!

I Finished Colleen's Waitress Guitar! I finally finished the Waitress Musical themed guitar I've been building to celebrate my sister Colleen Ballinger's first Broadway role!

Things start to go wrong this episode. I got a little ambitious and as a result I end up messing up the lacquer finish and the pick guard. I put a few finishing touches to the fret board, the truss rod, and the nut of the guitar.

Did you miss the last episode? Check it out here:

I'm using a telecaster style diy guitar kit, which you can see me unbox here:

If you missed the episode where I paint the guitar, you can catch it here:


Thanks for watching today's video. Please subscribe for more custom guitar building.

#customguitar #colleensguitar #guitarbuild #waitress #luthier

gifted guitars,guitar,electric guitar,waitress,musical,colleen,colleen ballinger,chris ballinger,ballingers,telecaster,fret board,broadway,lacquer,pick guard,custom,truss rod,neck,nut,nut file,solder,wiring,ballinger,how to,luthier,custom guitar,luthiery,maker,guitar kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments