Advertisement

How to Easily Customize your WordPress Registration Page

How to Easily Customize your WordPress Registration Page HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR WORDPRESS REGISTRATION PAGE // In today's video, I show students in my Website Launch Accelerator program how to easily customize your WordPress registration page using a powerful plugin.

RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO //

Easily add a customized WordPress registration form with this plugin:

Build beautiful WordPress pages like a BOSS:

A fast, mobile-friendly WordPress theme:


ABOUT ME // jennifer franklin

Hey there! I’m Jennifer and if you’re like most entrepreneurs I know, you want the freedom to work when you want, more time to spend doing what you love, and the confidence to be the CEO in your business so that you can stop doing all the things and start living the life you imagined. I have helped many entrepreneurs just like you launch profitable websites quickly and without the overwhelm. In my “free time” I enjoy spending time with my kiddos binge-watching Netflix, re-reading Geronimo Stilton for the 100th time, and embarrassing them with impromptu dance parties.

xo, Jennifer


RESOURCES // helpful links

// Want to purchase the eCommerce website in this video? Head over here:

// Are you STUCK setting up your website and need support? Tell me more about your website project here and let’s chat:

// Want to learn how to create and launch your website quickly without completely losing your mind? Check out my 6 week program here:


TOOLS I USED TO MAKE THIS VIDEO //

webcam:
microphone:
my wishlist:


ARE YOU GROWING YOUR TRAFFIC WITH PINTEREST? // let’s collaborate

Pinterest Board:
Pinterest:


MORE WAYS TO CONNECT // get social

facebook:
instagram:

📹 YouTube:



* You should assume that I have an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to any suppliers of goods and services that may be discussed here, and may be compensated for showing ads or recommending products or services, or linking to the supplier's website. (That means if you love the product or service as much as I do and make a purchase, I get paid a few bucks to support my fancy coffee habit. ☕)

wordpress tutorial,wordpress registration page,how to customize wordpress registration page,how to customize wordpress,wordpress login and registration page,create a wordpress website registration page,beaver builder registration page,beaver builder tutorial,uabb registration page,uabb plugin tutorial,ultimate addons for beaver builder,wordpress registration plugin,wordpress registration form,wordpress user registration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments