Advertisement

How Sylvie Built New Bone By Saying “No Thank You” To Conventional Medicine - AlgaeCal Reviews

How Sylvie Built New Bone By Saying “No Thank You” To Conventional Medicine - AlgaeCal Reviews Check out more AlgaeCal success stories right here! ==

Subscribe to our channel for more Success Stories, Behind the Scenes Looks at AlgaeCal, and so much more :)


Check us out on Twitter! ===
Facebook ===
Instagram ===
Amazon ===
Pinterest ===

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sylvie's Transcript:
Hello, my name is Sylvie Moonjay.
And I am here to give you the good news of my bone density result. So, in 2017, my spine, lumbar spine, was a T score of -2.7 and the Z score -1.5. So now in 2019, my T score is -1.6, and my Z score's +0.1. So I'm really excited about this. And then my femur was in 2017, -2.1, and the Z score was -1.2. So now my T score in 2019 is -1.7, and the Z score -0.3. So I'm thrilled. I workout, I go to the gym, I lift weights, I bike, I'm an active person. Even though I have to believe it, but I am 66 now, that's the reality of numbers. And when my doctor told me two years ago, I needed to take medication and he had to tell me that. It was tough for me and I said no thank you. I trusted the video that I watched, and the testimony of the people that I watched on the AlgaeCal website and that gave me some support. I notice over the last two years I had digestive challenges so I know I was not digesting my supplement the best, so this result, I'm really really excited. So I hope this video will inspire you, and give you the hope, that it is important to have hope when somebody tells you your bones are not good anymore. And so I hope this will inspire you to get into the program and take the nutrients, knowing that you're doing something really good to your body. Blessings to all of you, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell you this, I'm really happy about it.
Bye bye, thank you.

algaecal reviews,natural osteoporosis,how to fight osteoporosis,plant based calcium,organic calcium,algaecal,strontium,testimonial,success story,inspiring osteoporosis,motivational health,should i use natural supplements,why should i take supplements,beenefits of supplements,

Post a Comment

0 Comments