Advertisement

Braunwyn Windham-Burke Reveals If She Would Really Have a Threesome With Tamra Judge

Braunwyn Windham-Burke Reveals If She Would Really Have a Threesome With Tamra Judge #Braunwyn, #Tamra Braunwyn Windham-Burke may have said she would choose Tamra Judge to join her and her husband, Sean Burke, in a threesome, but did she actually mean it?

During a recent interview, the Real Housewives of Orange County star looked back on the comments she made during last week’s episode of the show before opening up about her and Sean’s first-ever threesome, which took place on his 35th birthday.

“It’s a joke that I say to my friends. I’m like, ‘You don’t f**k your friends,'” Braunwyn told Hollywood Life of her comment about having a threesome with Tamra. “That is my number one rule.”
“I would never have a threesome with a friend, even when they’ve asked me politely. Number one rule, you do not f*ck your friends. That how you lose friends, and I love my friends,” she explained. “Yeah, we joke about it. But no, you know what? It’s fun to joke about, but it would never happen.”

While Braunwyn said that she did make out with Tamra, and added that she would “absolutely” do it again, she confirmed that her husband wasn’t present at the time and explained that both he and Tamra’s husband, Eddie Judge, knew their kiss was nothing more than harmless fun.

“Tamra and I have really great partners,” Braunwyn said. “I think Eddie and Sean, the one thing that they have in common is that they support us no matter what and that’s hard to find. A lot of husbands try to control their wives and say things like, ‘Oh well that’s not appropriate.’ Eddie and Sean adore us exactly the way we are. Even if we embarrassed them, even if we say things we shouldn’t. They’re like, ‘That’s my wife.’”

Prior to the interview, Braunwyn, who was added to the cast earlier this year, appeared on the RHOC: After Show, where she spoke of her first threesome with Sean.

“We were at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego for [Sean’s] 35th birthday. We rented out every bottom room and we had friends from everywhere and everyone lost their damn minds,” Braunwyn shared. “Keep in mind I’ve been with [Sean] a long time. Everything we’ve done, we’ve done together. So, it was sort of like, ‘Well, that would be fun.'”

According to Braunwyn, she knew the person that she and Sean slept with before their hookup and has been with her at least once since.

“I was like, ‘This is your birthday present.’ So it started out as a joke and then it became, ‘Okay, for every monumental birthday, this will be your gift,’” Braunwyn said. “That’s not a hard and fast rule… But Shawn is crazy. He’s super wild too, he just keeps it on the down-low.”

After hearing about Braunwyn and her threesomes, Kelly Dodd and Tamra Judge weighed in.

“I think they’re full of sh*t,” Kelly admitted. “I think they do that for shock value. I don’t think they are like that because they have a really nice family environment. I don’t think they do that.”

Meanwhile, Tamra suspected Braunwyn was claiming to have threesomes “to get attention.”

RH,RH news,Real House,Real house news,Real House star,RH star,Braunwyn Windham-Burke,Tamra Judge,Sean,Real Housewives of Orange County,

Post a Comment

0 Comments