Advertisement

World of Warships - Smolensk - Why I prefer Range Build

World of Warships - Smolensk - Why I prefer Range Build I think I tried 4 or 5 different builds and setups on the Smolensk but the one I keep coming back to is the Range build with BFT, AFT and Range module that gives the Smolensk a range to up to 19,2km.

Why I use this instead of the 16,6km Dakka dakka build is that with 19.2km you can start engage enemy BBs directly at start and engage them long after they disengage the fight. As I show in this video its also possible to effectivly engage BBs hiding behind tall islands at 18-19 km range which is quite hilarious.


World of Warships,Wargaming,Games,Destroyers,Battleships,Cruisers,Seabattles,Ships,World,of,Warships,Gameplay,Commentary,commentary,Flamu,iChase,MightyJingles,Notser,Gaming,BaronVonGamez,Theradbrad,Funny,Tutorial,Swedish,Viking,Oldschool,smolensk,smolensk build,smolensk captain skills,range build,smolensk review,tutorial,smolensk wow,flamu,flambass,mighty jingles,radbrad,cyberpunk,pewdiepie,https://youtu.be/x5cvnZXAi1Y,

Post a Comment

0 Comments