Advertisement

Wheel Of Life Assessment: How I Use The Wheel Of Life To Do “Good Multitasking”

Wheel Of Life Assessment: How I Use The Wheel Of Life To Do “Good Multitasking” Believe it or not, I’ve used the wheel of life assessment to learn languages faster, develop solid workout routines, and even increase my flexibility. In this video, you’ll learn how too!



Early on in my career, I was exposed to an idea called “The Wheel of Life.”

The wheel of life is a circle with 8 sections to represent how satisfied or successful you feel you are with different aspects like Friends and Family, Personal Growth, Health, Finances, etc.

And while the wheel of life assessment helped me dramatically, it also introduced me to another idea:

The idea that you can actually accomplish 2 goals at once by doing mutually productive activities.

The trick here, or what I call “the good kind of multitasking,” is to look at the wheel of life, assess the areas you want to improve, and then find ways to improve more than one area of your life at once.

In this video, you’ll learn one of my top strategies for fulfilling multiple areas of the wheel of life at the same time!

To get the wheel of life worksheet that I mentioned in this video, click here:

Wheel of life assessment,wheel of life activity,wheel of life coaching,wheel of life exercise,wheel of life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments