Advertisement

What Is Talent, And Is It REALLY THAT Important?

What Is Talent, And Is It REALLY THAT Important? Is talent really THAT important? That's what I discuss in this video.

People get hung up on talent, saying stuff like: "yeah but you're so talented, and it's so easy for you". That can really hurt your progress. I think it's important to see talent for what it is, and how much (or little) it matters in the end. I hope you find this video helpful and/or motivational. If you do, please share it with those around you.

For the rest of the videos in the Psychology of Playing series, check out:

Check out Cornel Hrisca-Munn:

For official website, visit
For lessons, visit
To support, visit
Check out my music on Spotify:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

The gear I most often use.
A Stratocaster of some kind, either an Yngwie Malmsteen Strat, or a custom Strat with a scalloped fretboard. For 7 string stuff I mostly use an Ibanez Universe.
A Marshall 1987x into a Marshall cab.
A Fender Yngwie Malmsteen overdrive, plus a Boss NS-2 noise gate, or a Strymon Sunset.
A Morley Bad Horsie 2 wah, and a delay.
An AKG C-414 mic for the guitar.
For acoustic stuff I use a Taylor 710 short scale thingy.

guitar lesson,talent,what is talent,rob chapman,chappers,yngwie malmsteen,cornel hrisca-munn,practice,motivational video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments