Advertisement

WHAT I ACTUALLY WEAR IN A WEEK + APORRO JEWELRY REVIEW (Men's Fashion)

WHAT I ACTUALLY WEAR IN A WEEK + APORRO JEWELRY REVIEW (Men's Fashion) WHAT I ACTUALLY WEAR IN A WEEK + APORRO JEWELRY REVIEW
My Own Clothing Line
CLICK HERE:

Follow My Social Medias
Instagram
Snapchat-j_grun32
Depop:

What I ACTUALLY wear in a week. This is a new series im thinking about doing on my channel. This is basically an outfit rotation or ootw video. I wanted to show you what I actually where throughout the week. This could be some good outfit inspiration for those who are trying to figure out what to wear to school, college, or even work. What I wore this week shows the kind of days I had. Some days Im wearing a little more and some days im really chill and cozy. Also that autumn winter 2019 season is right around the corner. In some places its already starting to cool off so I thought I’d throw some fall outfit ideas in. Majority of my clothing is streetwear so theres a lot more street inspiration with the outfits. Lastly, I wanted to give you a review on Aporro Jewelry. This is a brand I see pretty often on instagram, and is possibly a brand you came across and wanted to find out more about. So if you’re interested in Men’s Jewelry and where to buy jewelry, this will give you some insight. Hope you enjoy!

Links

Aporro Eternity Ring


Aporro Cross Earrings


Only the fly Hoodie


Only the fly Vest


Only the fly Tee


Mnml Denim (Code for 10% OFF: GRUNDY10)


Skechers Stamina Cutback


Living to Death


Basketball Skateboards


Suicoke


Amazon Tattoo Shirt


MXDVS Shoulder holsters


Casbia


Naked Wolfe


Music
Odivse
Wantigga

what i actually wear in a week,what i wear in a week,what i wear in a week school,what i wear to school,what i wear to work,what i wear to college,ootw 2019,what i wore,what i wore this week,outfits of the week,outfit of the day,outfits for school,outfit ideas,outfits of the week college,outfit inspo,outfit inspiration,fall outfit ideas,autumn winter 2019 fashion trends,mens fashion,streetwear,mens clothing haul,try on haul,aporro jewelry review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments