Advertisement

WE TRICKED THE BEAST! Roblox Flee The Facility | Roblox Funny Moments

WE TRICKED THE BEAST! Roblox Flee The Facility | Roblox Funny Moments WE TRICKED THE BEAST! Roblox Flee The Facility | Roblox Funny Moments! In this episode of roblox, my friend Kevin and I are playing roblox flee the facility and we end up tricking the beast! We also play some roblox murder mystery 2! I hope you guys enjoy this roblox video. If you want to see more roblox funny moments, let me know in the comments below! Thank you. :)

Kevin's channel:

MERCH: realrosesmerch.com

Use ⭐ code: realroses when you buy robux! It will help support my channel for more amazing content!

FOLLOW ME ON:




Music: Foxela & Haemond - Kawaii

royale highschool, roblox royale high, sunset island, royale high update, free diamonds

roblox,roleplay,roblox high school,roblox adopt me,roblox royale high,roblox bloxburg,royale high,gameplay,robux giveaway,royale high roblox,royal high roblox,adopt me,roblox funny moments,funny,roblox flee the facility,flee the facility,funny moments,roblox roleplay,flee the facility roblox,realrosesarered,realrosesarered roblox,xpertthief,roblox murder mystery 2,murder mystery 2,murder mystery,roblox trolling,adopt me money,adopt me jungle update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments