Advertisement

Twin Flame: Dm knows there is no one like you! and they are absolutely aware you are their DF

Twin Flame: Dm knows there is no one like you! and they are absolutely aware you are their DF The DM knows there is no one like you and they know you are the DF!!!! I mentioned in my video I have been hearing this song by the Scorpions for 4 days in a row. lyrics are below.
For those who have asked you can donate through PayPal to brainytwingemini69@gmail.com

Girl, it's been a long time that we've been apart
Much too long for a man who needs love
I miss you since I've been away
Babe, it wasn't easy to leave you alone
It's getting harder each time that I go
If I had the choice, I would stay
There's no one like you
I can't wait for the nights with you
I imagine the things we'll do
I just want to be loved by you
No one like you
I can't wait for the nights with you
I imagine the things we'll do
I just want to be loved by you
Girl, there are really no words strong enough
To describe all my longing for love
I don't want my feelings restrained
Oh babe, I just need you like never before
I just imagine you'd come through this door
You'd take all my sorrow away
There's no one like you
I can't wait for the nights with you
I imagine the things we'll do
I just want to be loved by you

twin flame,twin flames,soulmates,twin flame separation,divine masculine,divine feminine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments