Advertisement

So I Tried Playing Minecraft.......

So I Tried Playing Minecraft....... Like the video if you like minecraft.
comment what other games I should play!!!
Love you all :)

Make Sure to Use Code - - "Cizz" - - in the Fortnite Item Shop!

Twitter-
Twitch-
Instagram-

FAZE HOUSE:
FaZe Kay -
FaZe Jarvis -
FaZe Teeqo -
FaZe Blaze -
FaZe Tenser -
FaZe Orba -
FaZe Temperrr -

In today's video I Try MINECRAFT for the FIRST time!!! Let me know if you want more Minecraft videos, and if you want more FaZe House content!!

cizzorz,faze,clan,cizz,ninja,tfue,sway,jarvis,kay,react,video,deathrun,custom,fortnite,map,fort,nite,vlog,funny,comedy,gamer,gaming,channel,creative,mode,new,build,games,2019,2020,pokimane,clans,top,clips,twitch,streamer,duos,rocket,league,official,music,laughing,reacting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments