Advertisement

Shard Summoning! 1000 Sub Celebration! Double Void Chances, Let's Go!

Shard Summoning! 1000 Sub Celebration! Double Void Chances, Let's Go! This video is a celebration for me. I reached 1000 subs today and I cannot thank all of you enough. What an awesome day. In celebration I'm going to open some shards! 50 ancient, 22 voids, and 1 sacred. I get a few decent pulls, but seriously, nothing could bring me down today.
During this video there was a summoning event going on as well as double chances to pull legendaries and epics from void shards. That's many possible heroes for pvp and pve fun. Let's see how lucky we are today!

raid,shadow,legend,raid shadow legends,legends,defense,bhub,branden hubler,shard,shards,shard opening,ancient,void,sacred,epic,rare,heroes,luck,unlucky,help,advice,celebration,subs,subsucribers,best,plarium,meta,new,double,double chances,odds,2019,fun,funny,team,pvp',pvp,pve,arena,raid shadow legends shard,raid shadow legends shard opening,raid shard opening,raid champions,raid shadow legends champions,raid summoning event,sacred shard opening,void shard opening,

Post a Comment

0 Comments