Advertisement

r|idontworkherelady | I Met My RUDE Co-Worker at Walmart... (An IDWHL Story)

r|idontworkherelady | I Met My RUDE Co-Worker at Walmart... (An IDWHL Story) r idontworkherelady where Karen demands I arrest a Balmart employee for not doing her job. Instead we have a meeting with Karen, her manager, and HR. Karen is then fired.

🌎 Discord:

😎 My Other Reddit Channel:
πŸ“– My Main Storytime Channel:
❓ My World's Questions Channel:

πŸ˜‡ MaliciousCompliance:
😈 ProRevenge:
🀑 ChoosingBeggars:
πŸ‘ͺ EntitledParents:
πŸ”¨ IDon'tWorkHereLady:
πŸ›’ TalesFromRetail:
πŸ’» TalesFromTechSupport:
🀷 TodayIMessedUp:

πŸ”₯ All Videos:

πŸ”” Subscribe!
πŸ‘ Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#reddit #funnyredditposts #idontworkherelady

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it

Credit:

reddit,r/,Storytime,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,episode,story,time,stories,reddit stories,reddit story,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/prorevenge,r/choosingbeggars,rslash,idontworkherelady,reddit idontworkherelady,rslash idontworkherelady,

Post a Comment

0 Comments