Advertisement

Painting the Headstone from Slaughterhouse-Five on a Jean Jacket Time Lapse

Painting the Headstone from Slaughterhouse-Five on a Jean Jacket Time Lapse Hope you enjoyed! Kurt Vonnegut is probably my favorite author, and I especially love his doodles, so I decided to paint the headstone from Slaughterhouse-Five (one of my favorite books by him) that says “everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt” on a jean jacket.
Kurt Vonnegut and jean jackets, two things I have unhealthy obsessions about... (coincidence? I think not).
I would also like to note that I completely broke the spine of my copy of Slaughterhouse-Five for this endeavor. It’s impossible to not turn to page 122 when I open my book now. Sacrifices in the name of art. You’re welcome.

Instagram:

painting,jean jacket,art,kurt vonnegut,

Post a Comment

0 Comments