Advertisement

NIKE OUTLET VLOG: A BUNCH OF AIR MAX 720 AT 50% OFF RETAIL!!!

NIKE OUTLET VLOG: A BUNCH OF AIR MAX 720 AT 50% OFF RETAIL!!! WE can finally redeemed our MVP cards now and I had to see what they had in stock. I was pretty surprised with the selection at the store. Also, with this crazy Popeyes chicken sandwich frenzy that was going on couple weeks ago, I decided to try it myself...sort of!

SUBSCRIBE. LIKE. COMMENT!

MORE VIDS COMING YOUR WAY!!!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Visit the website:

Music by Homage

nike outlet,wywcm,wywcmtv,nike friends and family,nike outlet discount,nike clearance orlando,clearance outlet,nike outlet ottawa,tanger outlets,nike canada,'ottawa','jordan',riki p,riki philogene,'toronto','montreal',spicy popeyes chicken sandwich,mary brown spicy chicken sandwich,air max 720,air max 98 hornets,air jordan legacy low 312,

Post a Comment

0 Comments