Advertisement

How To: 3-Stage Machine Polishing 2K clear

How To: 3-Stage Machine Polishing 2K clear Links to the products i use are bellow

Sandpaper set:


Polishing tools:



Compounds:







Polishing Cloth:


Proxxon Micromot 50E:

I Was not paid to say or do anything. These are my honest opinions uncensored.

Want to support this channel, why not become a patron! And also get your chance at winning one of my finished builds:


Visit my webshop(for euopean vieuwers:
Or my Amazon Shop for US vieuwers:


My Workbench:



My airbrushes and setup:
1BAR(20PSI) of air pressure through the gun.



I use a Eurotech 20A Aircompressor

A Spray booth i recommend:



The booth i made myself:


Zero paints store locator:


Grey Primer:

Clear:

Colors:

General Tools:

Sanding sticks:




Tape:





Tape with plastic sheet:

Knife:




Tamiya Weathering Set:

Cutter:

Cutting Mat:

Clearparts glue:

CA Gleu:

Plastic Cement:

Respirator:

Gloves:

Tweezer:

Brushes:

Decals Solutions:



Panelline scriber:








Permanent markers:


Sanding sponges:


Spray stand:

Parts holders:

Panelline accent color:

BMF:

Proxxon Micromot 50E:

Hand Drill/Pin vice:

Hole Punch:





Camera Gear:
GoPro:

Head Strap:

Links






Check out Scaled world and get your builds featured!



In my videos I'm showing all sorts of tips and trick about model car building. I do tutorials( how to's ),model kit builds,unboxing reviews and all sorts of other scale model related stuff.

If you have any suggestions or questions at all just post a comment or email me at thescalemodelingchannel@gmail.com
Also don't forget to like us on Facebook for project updates and news.




Music copyright ® by YouTube Audio Library
&


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites

scale modeling,miniature plastic,model kit,tamiya,fujimi,hasegawa,revell,AMT,monogram,moebius,heller,italeri,aoshima,gunze,model building,scaleproduction,plamoz,hobby design,zero paints,gravity color,scale modeling tutorial,scale motorsport,decals,vallejo,1/24,1/25,airbrush,harder & steenbeck,evo 2 in 1,eurotech,sparmax,badger,iwata,3m,styreen,exacto,BMF,machine polishing,3 stage polish,2k clear,bmw,e36,m3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments