Advertisement

Deepika Padukone latest ad for Flipkart Big Billion Days

Deepika Padukone latest ad for Flipkart Big Billion Days Everyone's dreaming of larger appliances, because India's biggest sale is back!

Find the smallest price tags on the largest appliances, when India's biggest sale, #TheBigBillionDays returns.

S U B S C R I B E   N O W
This video is not owned by me.
It is taken from " Flipkart "  [for advertisement purposes only] on my desire.

I collect all TVC and transform them to YTC.
If you like my content, subscribe to my channel now. I upload daily advertisement of YouTube and any of my favourite advertisement of any time in my channel.

****All videos in this channel are meant for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES only.****

Comment below if there is any problem in this video or if you want me to add any new TVC/YTC (comment the name of video)

👆  S U B S C R I B E   M E  👆 

🔥 Share someone who has to see this!
Like (👍) for good luck (🍀) and Subscribe us for more awesome content like this! 😍 (っ◔◡◔)っ

Advantages of YouTube Commercial:
🌟 All Full HD videos
🌟 No Watermark on videos
🌟 Source of the AD provided

Key terms meanings:
#YTC - YouTube Commercial
#TVC - TeleVision Commercial

P L E A S E    S U B S C R I B E    M E

Yours truly,
YouTube Commercials (YTC)

ıllıllıllıllıllıllıllıllıll TAGS ılıllıllıllıllıllıllıllıllı
#advertisement #trending

Billion

Post a Comment

0 Comments