Advertisement

COOKING WHAT I NORMALLY POSTMATES

COOKING WHAT I NORMALLY POSTMATES I tried cooking the three meals I would normally order in a day & it was... well... not good. Please enjoy. Like please. Love you!
SUBSCRIBE:
WATCH MY ULTIMATE VSCO GIRL TRANSFORMATION:
WATCH THE TRUTH ABOUT LA:

SOCIAL MEDIA

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: @mario
TikTok: @marioselman

PLAYLIST | Mario Selman
Most recent videos:
Our journey:
Challenges:
Most popular videos:

This is a new era for content. Get ready!
SUBSCRIBE if you like my channel.

p.s. i'm not choosing to disable comments. youtube doesn't allow me to enable them. i've been working on fixing this but so far no luck :(

mario selman,cooking what i postmates,cooking with me,cooking,cook with me,recipes,chipotle,mukbang,eating show,cooking show,tasty,tiktok,cooking videos,mario selman tiktok,mario selman funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments