Advertisement

Can I Make a Realistic STEAK Using a MUSHROOM?

Can I Make a Realistic STEAK Using a MUSHROOM? I was asked to try Derek Sarno's vegan steak technique by
Commenter lexica510! Ever since I saw this method of making a mushroom based steak I knew I had to try it and was on the HUNT for a good mushroom to use!! Lets see if this method to make a vegan steak actually works!

Recipe :

- JOIN the SauceSquad

- to print recipes and merchandise!!!
Music by Joakim Karud

The goal of SauceStache is to continue trying something new, something new to me and something different.
I find inspirations from you the SauceSquad and my constant hunt of social media to see what food is being made around the globe and how can I try to make it. Lets try to make some food and have fun!!

Vegan steak,vegan mushroom steak,best vegan steak,plant based steak recipe,vegan steak recipe,how to make a vegan steak,mushroom steak recipe,how to make vegan steak,how vegan steak is made,how to make,vegan recipe,plant based recipe,vegan meat recipe,vegan meat,plant based meat,mushroom meat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments