Advertisement

4 must have Blending Tools | Blend like a pro

4 must have Blending Tools | Blend like a pro Instagram:
Today we would be learning how to blend like a pro using various materials.
Do send me your drawings across in my insta ID. I would love to see them.
Friends Subscribe to my Channel for more such videos:
Material Used
The materials I have used are stated in the video. You may buy these from the following links, I would also earn a small fee, with amazing discounts for you:

Tools I used for blending
• Paper Stump :
• Camin 5 No. Brush :
• Cotton Buds:

Other materials I use
• Toned Gray paper :
• Sakura Highlighter:
• Mono Zero Eraser:
• Staedtler pencil:
• Standing Tripod :
• Mobile Tripod :
• Mobile clamp Holder:
• Photo Umbrella :
• Photo Light:
• Focus light:
• Vlog Camera :
• Mic i had used for voiceover:
• Camera i had used :
• Gaming Chair:
• Drawing Table:
Music Credits
Music:
All the music is licensed under the term of a Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0
Follow me to see my Artworks and join DWV Artist Army!
facebook :
instagram :
pinterest :
Hey DWV tribe ! Subscribe for learning something new every Week and i will serve all your demands whole my life. I am here to make you fall in lone with the artist within you. Art is meant to observing the beauty in everything around you. The ability to express it out in any form! It's fun and creative way of shouting out your thoughts to the world! Join DWV tribe today to shout out your thoughts to the world!

Stay on the daily grind! And keep Practicing!

Goal: 1 K yippie!!
Goal: 50k( subscribe)
Goal: 100K
Goal: 250k
Goal: 500k
Goal: 750k
Goal: 1M
Goal: 5M
Goal: 10M
Goal: 100M
Subscribe to my Channel: www.youtube.com/c/drawwithvishal?sub_confirmation=1

My business email: fondart.services@gmail.com

Blending Tools,Drawing Materials,Tools for Drawing,Blending tools for beginners,Blending Stumps,Paper Stumps,Types of Blending tools,How to blend pencils,4 must have Blending Tools | Blend like a pro,How to smudge,Tools for smudging,Paper stups for Drawing,How to use brush to blend,Cotton buds for blending,How to Clean stumps,How to sharp stumps,Drawing Stumps,Blending Tools For Realistic Drawing,Realistic Drawing Tools,

Post a Comment

0 Comments