Advertisement

Wolfman's Cottage Weekend - Because why not?

Wolfman's Cottage Weekend - Because why not? Yet another free indie game I found on itch.io that I had to try simply because of the name, and in this case because of the strange graphic style. I'll let the rest speak for itself. Link below (It's free)

Wolfman's Cottage Weekend:

✪ Enjoy my content? Consider subscribing!


✪ Want to help support the channel? PayPal donations are highly appreciated!


✪ My public Discord channel


✪ I also make music! If you're interested in Instrumental Metal, check it out!


✪ If you want to help the channel you can also disable your adblock...
No hard feelings if you don't, but it's a free way to support the channel.

Wolfman's Cottage Weekend,itch.io,Indie game,Free indie game,Free to play game,Retro style game,Low fi game,Funny game,itch.io free game,Video game,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments