Advertisement

why blackpink are 'terrible' performers / 2ne1 comparison

why blackpink are 'terrible' performers  /  2ne1 comparison hi, welcome. in today's video I wanted to do a performance analysis on blackpink and how they compare to 2ne1 (yg opened that door, don't @ me)

I think blackpink have so much potential but its being wasted by yg, but you didn't hear that from me.

anyways, this video is entirely constructive and I'm open to different point of views. this is just my own interpretation of things.

#BLACKPINK #YGENTERTAINMENT #블랙핑크
_________________

connect with me!

instagram:


second channel


business inquiries
→ minjivanpark@gmail.com

subscribe to my channel 'angelina' for more kpop shenanigans


_________________

outro: vhs - montreal
_________________


[ angelina ]

blackpink,blink,yg entertainment,kill this love,블랙핑크,blackpink live,blackpink performance,blackpink coachella,blackpink tour,blackpink performance analysis,bp,kpop,korea,korean,korean kpop,kpop music,bigbang,2ne1,twice,bts,bangtan,bom,dara,minzy,cl,lisa,jennie,rose,jisoo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments