Advertisement

Vlog: Lets talk about posting platforms for vaping content and what's really the future?

Vlog: Lets talk about posting platforms for vaping content and what's really the future? Again, this is my opinion, but you know that I'm not going to put something out there unless I truly believe in what it's about! To access my Vape Tube channel is listed below in this description and I highly implore you to check it out and give it a chance folks. Just go into this with an open mind and understand they are still building and can use YOUR help to get where they want/need to be!

 Thank you so much to all of you folks for watching and giving my 
channel an opportunity! I am humbled each new subscriber that 
I get and I continue to work very hard to earn your subscription!

The content of these videos is intended for viewers of legal age of vapor product use in your respective region/state/country. The channel is not responsible for an individual’s use of said information to be used in any other way other than for the purposes of education. I do not condone nor will I support any use of vape products by minors as it should be left as an adult decision, not that of a minor. 

If you would like me to review your products please contact me at:   
jared@thevapinggoat.com

Amazon Wishlist:


GoFundMe Support


My Webpage: 


Social Media Locations:
Jared The Vaping Goat (Facebook)


My Facebook Group: Goats Who Stare at Vape


Jared The Vaping Goat (Instagram)


VapeTube:

_________________________________________________________________
Places I shop:
Element Vape

Vape Wild

Eight Vape

LiIon Wholesale Batteries

IMR Batteries

My Freedom Smokes

Breazy

Rock Bottom Vapes

Giant Vapes


_________________________________________________________________
ADVOCACY, PLEASE READ AND HELP!
US:






UK -
Royal College of Physicians Reports:  




CANADA:


The Canadian Government is trying
to pass Bill S-5. Here's a link from The Electronic Cigarette Association 
that talks about Bill S-5:

The free speech restriction of Bill S-5: 


NORWAY: 

Main group at facebook:

New Nicotine Alliance AUS:

Vape Tube,Jared The Vaping Goat,#YouDoNotTalkAboutFightClub,#TeamJoey,#MamaGoat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments