Advertisement

Pt 2 DIY Kohler Purist Faucet Valve Install Mariposa Bathtub Home How To Bathroom Remodel Renovation

Pt 2 DIY Kohler Purist Faucet Valve Install Mariposa Bathtub Home How To Bathroom Remodel Renovation Sorry for the bad audio, it didn’t sound that bad when I was editing it, I don’t know what happened.

This is Episode 2 in a series of upcoming videos showing how to install a Kohler Bath Tub. In this video I work on installing the faucet valve set and the faucet kit. I have also included the unbox on the drain kit for the tub as well. The Tub itself is a mariposa 6 foot long bathtub. The drain trim and faucet set in the upcoming videos is a part of the purist line from kohler. This tub, drain kit as well as the faucet set was all purchased at Pacific sales, the silicone, tools and plumbers putty were purchased at Lowe’s. I hope this is some good DIY coverage to maybe be helpful in your home improvement project
I couldnt find everything I used on this project on amazon but here is a list to help get you started, I hope it helps, if you order something using these links it helps my channel as I am a part of the amazon affiliate program:
1-1/8" Lennox Hole Saw -
1-1/2" Lennox Hole Saw -
Hose Torch -
MAP Gas -
Solder With Flux -
Best Drill and Impact Set I've ever owned:
DeWalt 20V Impact Drill Kit -
Camera Gear Used:
My Recording Supplies:
Panasonic GH5:
Canon EOS M50:
GoPro Hero 7 Black:
VP83 Microphone:
Amazon Basics Tripod:
Video Light:
EOS M50 Camera Cage:
Camera Cage Handle W/Cold Shoe:
iPhone XS Max
Editing done on: iMovie on iPhone
Music: epidemicsound.com

bathroom,remodel,rennovation,kohler,cast iron,kohler cast iron,shower,shower base,fiberglass shower,shower pan,bathroom remodel,home remodel,home rennovation,bathroom rennovation,kohler purist,enameled cast iron,bath tub,bathtub,how to,kohler mariposa,acrylic shower,acrylic bath,acrylic,plumbing,repair,plumbing repair,diy,home repair,bathroom leak,plumbing leak,shower leak,leak repair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments