Advertisement

🔥Native Instrument sent ME to BERLIN GERMANY! Limited Edition🍊 Maschine MK3

🔥Native Instrument sent ME to BERLIN GERMANY! Limited Edition🍊 Maschine MK3 🖖🏾BEST WEBSITE ON 🌏

Happy 10 Years of Maschine! Native Instruments sent me along with 13 other content creators to meet each other, explore Berlin, and create music and content! This is Day 1, Travel day with the new limited edition Maschine MK3!!

Limited edition Maschine Mk3 is out September 3rd! Only 100 around the WORLD!!

#creatorbase19 #10yearsofmaschine
THANK YOU NATIVE INSTRUMENTS FOR THIS TRIP!

follow all the content creators!
Accurate Beats, Bo Beats, Courtney Hawkins, Datsunn, DDS, I’m a music mogul, Knock Squared, Loopop, Marques Kincaid, Pat Ryan, Saint Joe, Sanjay C, Sarah2ill, Shakazula, and Stefan Guy.



my name is Sarah, The illstrumentalist
(FOLLOW ME ON Apple Music, SPOTIFY, TIDAL, ETC)

🚀 Lo-fi Spaceship Sounds Volume 2 NOW OUT! -

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill:


▶️Album titled Home By 11pm by Sarah, Illstrumentalist ,Out on MAJOR STREAMING SERVICES!


Need MUSIC for your videos? The best music is on Epidemic Sound
1st month is FREE!


🚀 Lo-fi Spaceship Sounds Vol 1 -

▶️Beat Tape titled "Conversations" by Sarah, Illstrumentalist ,Now out EVERYWHERE!
▶️ Amazon:
▶️Itunes:
▶️Spotify:
▶️Soundcloud:
▶️Bandcamp:


🎥GEARRRRRRR:
My laptop:
My new camera:
My old camera:
My drone:
My camera’s accessories:
My monitors:
My midi keyboard:
My synthesizer:
My Sub Phatty:
My external hard drive:
My audio interface:
Usb-c:
My vinyl player/turntable:
Artiphon Instrument 1:
My New Maschine:
My Old Maschine:
My Roland Sp-404sx:
My 🎤:
My studio headphones:
My day to day headphones:
My usb hub:
My tripod:
Vinyl Record Sleeves:
Studio Monitor Stands:
Tabletop Mic Stand:
-------------------------------

All my Gear:

Submit a video of your beat, Thanks or beat performance @Sarah2ill on instagram.

Tag me @Sarah2ill and #2ill, along with you Beat Maker Bio in the description to enter!

Beat Maker Bio:
Producer name
Residence
Weapons of choose
Style
Influences

--------------Sarah, The !llstrumentalist--------------
SOUNDCLOUD:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TUMBLR:

-------------------------------

Serious E-mails Only: info@NoQuantize.com

LIMITED EDITION ORANGE MASCHINE MK3,native instruments,maschine mk3,sarah2ill,sarah the illstrumentalist,music producer,female producer,producer,berlin germany,germany,travel vlog,sub pack,10th anniversary of maschine,soul boom bap,sampling,chopping samples,music,musician,how to make music,making music,vinyl records,create digging,Rhythm roulette,mass appeal,midi keyboard,beat maker,beat machine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments