Advertisement

It's a channel update! 'How are you Byf?' 'Where is Books of Sorrow?' & more FAQs

It's a channel update! 'How are you Byf?' 'Where is Books of Sorrow?' & more FAQs So the channel has been doing well over the last few months, however there are some things I needed to update you on, including the Books of Sorrow and other content pieces.
Buy Astro gear to support St Jude at this link:

Subscribe to My name is Byf:

Support my lore content on Patreon:

Join the community in my Discord Server:

Check out my channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

Like me on Facebook:

my name is Byf,Destiny,byf channel Update,Books of Sorrow,Destiny Lore,Destiny 2,Destiny 2 Lore,Byf Lore,Byf books of sorrow,Destiny Lore Books of Sorrow,Content,Destiny 2 Content,That Sounds Like A You Problem,

Post a Comment

0 Comments