Advertisement

I LIVED OFF $1 DOLLAR FOR AN ENTIRE DAY!! *INSANE*

I LIVED OFF $1 DOLLAR FOR AN ENTIRE DAY!! *INSANE* In this video I lived off $1 for the entire day! Make sure you hit that Like button, turn on the Notifications and Subscribe to my channel for more content! Also want to mention the video idea to ChadwithaJ!



FOLLOW ME

Instagram: jojosim
Twitter: Josephsimmm
Snapchat: jojosimofficial



Business Email : Josephsimbusiness@gmail.com


Beats/Music by:
IG : yvngwxvy

Joseph,sim,jojosim,freetime,reactiontime,adifishman,challenge,infinite,list,jojosiwa,living off $1 dollar for 24 hours,living off $1 dollar for an entire day,insane,living for free in NYC,living bobby,chadwithaj,luke korns,lived off $2 a day,I lived off $1 for 24 hours,fun challenge,life hacks,adi fishman and jojo,gucci,general,24 hour challenge,24 hours,money challenge,mr beast,morgz,free time jojo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments